fam

fam

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Week Thirteen

I can't believe we're already discussing finals! This week we  only met once for my Critical Lit class do to the state holiday. We got back our midterms and discussed them a bit. I did alright. The definitions of the different approaches really stumped me. I had a hard time explaining what I thought they meant and how they  contributed to our understanding of the literature. So I passed my midterm just feel like I really need to try to understand the terms for the final in a few weeks. I'm hoping she makes it a take home! On the plus part I aced the essay section of the test! I was proud of myself considering that we did it on a word bubble for a book I'd never read.
  Thinking about School starting up in about four weeks makes me panic just a bit. Fall is going to be crazy busy! I have 15 credits and have to work on my requirements to graduate in the Spring. I plan on staying on at union station unless I get to overwhelmed. My roomie Paige and I are hoping to do a few fun things before our busy Fall semester starts up! So Fun spontaneous pictures to come! 

No comments:

Post a Comment