So my BFF from high school who I refer to as my Sissy recently joined the church. She has three little girls and one boy. So the girls had a few dresses and could pass things down to one another but poor Aiden had nothing. None of the kids had dress shoes either so I got sizes from Sissy and went out on a mission to find church clothes for Aiden and shoes for them all. She is a single mother and working a part time job so its hard for her to get the things she needs for the kiddos.
 |
I got these for H at the local DI for 3 bucks. They'll be great with her checkered dress above. |
 |
Abby's shoes cost me 2 bucks at the DI. The cherry dress with bloomers above are for her too. |
 |
These cute shoes cost me 2 bucks! They're for miss Charlie along with the cute tan dress above. |
 |
Aiden's shoes were a steal! We bought them brand new from JCP for 3.75... I got him the flip flops to go with the summer clothes Heidi and I got him they were 2 bucks |
So mom and I headed to JC Penny's at the district to see if we could find Aiden some church clothes. We found the adorable suit above on sale for 18.50. By the time we figured in all the discounts we got him a suit set for 14 bucks and shoes for 3.75! They were originally 5 marked down from 30. I picked him up some corduroys and a polo at the DI for 4 bucks together. With the girls shoes and dresses I only spent 24 dollars. I'm excited to see their faces when they see their new shoes and clothes!
How sweet of you! I'm sure they will be excited.
ReplyDelete