fam

fam

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Cold Season....

So I don't get sick very often but the last 6 weeks I've had bronchitis, and a horrible chest cold twice. I guess this is my dues for moving to Heber, working with children and having a horrible set of lungs! It started two weeks ago when I came home from work hacking my lungs out. Anyone who knows me knows that a chest cold for me can result in breathing treatments and possible a heavy dose of steroid antibiotics. So I stayed home and babied myself into the next week. Surprise, Surprise when someone came into Sunny Day hacking all over everything and everyone. Guess which lucky people just happened to pick up this lovely little friend?
Heidi and I. I know sharing is caring but I would think an adult would know better and not expose a daycare of 40 kids and its staff of 5 teachers. So again I spent the weekend doped up on cough expectorants and such to help drain all the junk in my trunk. (lol nose) Its now week three and that stupid little green bug is finally dying. Now hopefully it stays gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment