Ask anyone who truly knows me and they will tell you there is nothing I hate more then throwing up. I work two jobs and together that's close to 60 hours a week. Both jobs are with kiddos too. I work for J R Smith Elementary School as a title one aid and then at my sister's daycare. When I worked before at a daycare in Murray I had a stomach of steel. then the last three in half years I've been working on my bachelors. Now I have to regain that stomach of steel.
A bout of a stomach bug has been floating around the valley and Tuesday night my stomach was really blah. By 8:30 pm I was running to the bathroom every 20 minutes. I fell asleep by ten and was in the bathroom vomiting a hour in a half later. You know your sick when you fall asleep on the bathroom floor and call your sister on your phone who is a room away to bring you a cup of water.
I spent all Wednesday between my room and the bathroom and sucking on saltines. My stomach is still a bit raw and the sight of boo berry cereal makes me queasy. Hopefully I get that stomach of steel soon because this chickadee doesn't want to be that sick again ever!
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment