fam

fam

Thursday, December 25, 2014

Christmas

Christmas is usually full of snarky remarks and loads of sarcasm at my parents house. Although with everyone growing up the Beverley household was rather quiet Christmas morn. We did our usual Christmas eve party with dad's family and because of the bowling alley closing yet another hour earlier this year half of our rambunctious family didn't get to play.
  we opened gifts with Davy and Becca Christmas eve because they went to her momma's house for Christmas. I enjoyed watching them open gifts and be together as a family as I watched them create new lasting traditions. Christmas morning consisted of mom, dad, Kman, Heidi and I. We ate our traditional hot breakfast and opened gifts.
As the ham cooked we enjoyed movies and the simple pleasure of each others company. It seemed weird how our Christmases had changed over the years. Simple was best and family time was simple and lovely. Love my crazy family!

No comments:

Post a Comment