fam
Friday, October 2, 2015
Foot Surgery
As many of my family and friends know I'm not the most graceful of people. My senior year of high school I had my right foot fused. We found out I had loose joints and something wrong with my tendons. They told me I would most likely be back shortly to get the left one fixed. Thirteen years ago that was a four plus month recovery. Being the stubborn person I am I decided to wait until the left was as bad as the right.
fast forward thirteen years to this summer. I rolled my ankle, and I rolled my ankle bad. I distinctly remember a loud pop as I hobbled back to the van. It never healed right. So by September I found myself meeting with a podiatrist. I had never really gotten an answer to why my feet where the way they where. First thing they did was order x-rays. The podiatrist told me my bones were fine, but there was a small problem. The tendon that is suppose to cushion my ankle joint was nonexistent.
I thought back to the last surgery and was not excited. The podiatrist insured me the procedure he did could have me up and walking in eight weeks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment