fam

fam

Monday, October 8, 2012

Week Seven

I cannot believe that its midterm time! It feels like we just started classes last week. Its been a hectic couple of weeks hence the lack of posts. Loads of reading, writing and critiquing. I feel behind all the time and laugh when my friends ask me what I am doing over the weekend. All in all though I'm doing well in all my classes. Some are far more difficult then others though. I find my photo seminar class making me want to tare my hair out. I'm learning lots but at the same time that class makes me feel so inatiquit.
  On the positive side I'm meeting with the head of creative writing to get all the kinks worked out with my portfolio so I'm on track for graduation in the end of April! I'm excited to be that close to having my bachelors. Then the process for my MFA starts...

No comments:

Post a Comment