It seems like this holiday really crept up on me this year. School has kept me extremely busy and between my classes and homework this year October really zoomed by. You see Halloween is more then just a holiday for me, Halloween is my Birthday. I got my first text message around 8 am from Syd. My phone buzzed constantly after that. It was a great reminder on just how much I'm loved!
When I came home between classes this note was on my desk with a cute framed picture of our trip to St. George from Paige. I'm so thankful for my loving roomies who make me smile. It's been a rough couple of weeks and they keep me laughing and smiling. After Metaphor Paige took me out to dinner at TGI Fridays and then we went and saw a movie. It was great to get out on a school night and not worry about doing homework or cooking dinner. I'm excited to go home this weekend and celebrate my birthday with my family!


No comments:
Post a Comment