fam

fam

Friday, December 7, 2012

Busiest week of the Semester

So its what most students refer too as h*** week. Because of my major I don't usually have final exams. Just nasty portfolios, presentations and large papers. Metaphor ended last week. So this week was spent perfecting my pictures for my presentation in Seminar Wednesday. Thursday I turned in my journal of write ups for Philosophy of lit and spent all afternoon analyzing poems for my poetry portfolio. Our class met in the Fireplace Lounge at WSU. I was pretty proud of my poem I read at the reading was my first poem that got full credit. When I got home I made up this Apple cinnamon cake for my fiesta in my Spanish class on Friday. I still need to write my final for philosophy, write a talk and study Spanish. I'll be done on Tuesday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment