 |
| This one was done by WSU. It had an adorable story about Eddy the Elf going back to get his MBA at WSU. |
 |
| I'm sad that this one turned out so blurry! It was absolutely amazing! |
Ogden has this awesome tradition of Christmas Village. its a village of playhouse sized homes decorated for Christmas as you walk around you look through the windows at each lite up scene. It ends with a beautiful manger scene. Paigy and I had finished our finals earlier that day and decided to celebrate with style.
 |
| Paigy being a toy soldier! |
 |
| Shany being a toy soldier! |
It was loads of fun and we even got a little concert at the arena in the park. I can't believe I lived here over a year and never saw Christmas Village until now!
No comments:
Post a Comment