 |
| The beautiful bride!!!! |
I promised Becca that I would take her bridals. So with everything going on the last few weeks the one Saturday free was the last one before they hitched. So a plethora of gals met at the house and we watched Terri do her hair and then we caravaned up to Silver Lake. We had Rachel, Sara, Terri, Laurel and Shalyna. Laurel was the other photographer and Shalyna came to help me lug around all my supplies.
 |
| Looking at the mountains |
 |
| The bouquet |
 |
| Beautiful Bride |
 |
| Thoughtful |
These are just a few. It was a fun photo shoot and we had a great time tromping her around the lake! Becca I love you and cannot wait for the 9th to have you join our family forever!!!
Her dress is so pretty.
ReplyDelete