fam

fam

Friday, August 9, 2013

Sissy and the Kiddos at the reception...


Katie, Charlotte, Abbygail, Hermione, Shan and Aiden

 Sissy came to the lovebirds reception and beat Heidi and I there. They were all dressed so cute. I was so excited to see them. I went through the line twice so that Aiden and Hermione could give Uncle David and Aunt Becca a hug.
Miss Bo (Hermione Marie) 
She was so excited about her new dress and being able to see David and Becca. I've been busy the last week in a half and I've missed this little Bo!
Bug (Aiden Jay)
He looked so handsome in his little suit! he was excited to see papa Pete and everyone else. He totally warmed right up to Heidi and many others.
Bean (Abbygail Jean)
She was so excited about her butterfly clip and coming with Auntie to see the bride and groom. I love my little diva bean!
Baby Bee (Charlotte Shannon) 
Ah my little bumble bee. She had a blast giving everyone a high five. Also stealing mommy's ice cream. It was so fun to see these cuties!


No comments:

Post a Comment