Last Summer shortly after baby bee was born and put in PICU at Primary Children's for RSV Sissy's world fell apart. Her then husband arrested and placed in jail and then prison leaving sissy with four kids under the age of six. This once stay at home mom now had to find a job and a way to provide for her young family.
With her husband out of the picture she began to see how bad their relation ship had truly been. So she decided it was time to change. I look at sissy and see a full 180 turn around. She is a strong, amazing mother, woman and friend. She knows the importance of family and instilling values in them.
Most of all She's stepped up to the plate in raising her children as a single mother. This includes her seven year old daughter H who biologically isn't hers. She's been in H's life for over six years and been her only mother figure for the last five. Now She must start the biggest fight of her life as she tries to divorce her ex husband and gain sole custody of H. For the last year every moment with H has been treasured because we never know when we might loose her. So being the sentimental person I am I decided to give sissy something priceless. Family photos as our newer stronger family unit. Sissy I love you and Heidi and I are by you every step of the way!
![]() |
| Hermione Marie 7 yrs |
![]() |
| Aiden Jay 5 yrs |
![]() |
| Abbygail Jean 3yrs |
![]() |
| Sissy, Baby Bee, Bean, Bo and Bug |






I'll pray for your friend and that H will get to stay with the mom who loves her.
ReplyDeleteThank you, She needs all the prayers she can get.
ReplyDelete