Most people who know me know that I'm definitely not graceful. So Last weekend when Heidi and I had loads to do to get my bed put together it would only make sense that my body would be put out of commission. We had already locked the house keys in the van and while Daddy David was assisting Heidi with that issue I went to the front yard to spray down the boards for my new bed.
Heidi has three concrete stairs that lead up to her front porch. this is also where the hose hook up is... I came up the stairs to turn on the hose only to realize it wasn't even attached so I turned around to go back down. Only my foot caught the third stair and I proceeded to fall down the other two on to the cement sidewalk gasping for air. Guess who is now sitting on a pillow and out of commission for a few weeks? Nothing like a bruised tailbone to start off your weekend...
Week later and I still have deep tissue bruises. After telling my old roommate about my little accident she stated, that I needed to be put in a bubble. She quickly followed that response with, "no, you would find a way to hurt yourself in there too!" Here's to hoping my bottom gets feeling better.

Ouch! So sorry. Hope you are feeling better by now.
ReplyDeleteIt's still tender. slowly but surely healing.
ReplyDeleteIt's still tender. slowly but surely healing.
ReplyDelete