fam

fam

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Party Time!!!!

Happy 29th Shany!!!

We can never be serious...

thank goodness they didn't have 29 candles...


I couldn't pick a better sister!

this would be better if kman's head wasn't chopped off...



waaaats up?????

Boo

I love these two
Because my birthday was on a Thursday Hoho and I went to Salt Lake Friday night. We were able to watch a movie with the family and visit Katie and the kiddos!  I miss being near my family but love Heber City and my job. Hopefully I will get my licence soon and I will be able to visit more often.

3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Shannon!!! Looks like you had lots of fun celebrating with your family! I'm so proud of you for finishing school and working in Heber. Here's to a fabulous year!! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shannon you are a perfect blend of your mom and dad, as these pictures show. But where are they?

    ReplyDelete