Now for the last 3 or so weeks I've contemplated chopping my hair. Between the lice outbreak at the Preschool and the one at the elementary I work at I've had nightmares of being infested with bugs. So when Hoho said she was going to shave her head because her BFF chemo was making her lose her hair I thought, "Why not go Shorter?" Now I've had short hair before. Most of the time I lived in Ogden my hair was too short to put in a ponytail. So when we went to Jill's she asked me how short I wanted it. Personally I was tired of having nightmares about being infested with bugs. So I looked at her and simply said, "Meg Ryan short."
Task accomplished! I love it. It is the shortest I've had my hair since I was a baby. Thanks Jill!
.jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment