fam

fam

Thursday, March 6, 2014

My babies...



Bo
(Hermione Marie 7.5 yrs)

So this week just happened to be Dr. Suess's birthday. How can you not enjoy this cutie dressed up like the cat in the hat? I absolutely adore this little lady. She's grown up so much in the last year. She is a loving sister to her brother and baby sisters. When sissy sent me this text Monday I was so happy. I loved our cuddles and talks a few weeks ago. I'm so proud of you and everything you do!
Bug
(Aiden Jay 5.5 yrs)
Wow big boy, look at those guns! You've grown up so much in the last year. from turning five, getting your first big boy haircut, to graduating to big boy underwear! That 28 weeker, 2 lb little baby is now a big boy in a house full of girls! I love your personality and sweet relationship with Abby. Auntie loves you handsome boy! Can't believe you're in pre- k.
Bean
(Abbygail Jean 3.5 yrs)
Ah the diva. From day one you made your presence known. No one messes with you unless they want to be face down in the mud. you're all girl and let everyone know it. Aiden is your best friend and you his. Being a whole 22 months younger Bug and you had many firsts together. You made the milestone of baby to big girl and let everyone know it. you're a snuggler and love mommy and Auntie but got nana wrapped around your finger. Charlie is your shadow and you love it!
Baby Bee
(Charlotte Shannon 23 mo)
The caboose, you're a whole 21 months younger then Abby. You love the girls and just being with them. Abby is your best friend and you love mommy! You perfected the stink eye before you could hold your head up. You did everything fast because you simply wanted to keep up with your siblings. Love your gumption and drive. most of all I love those big brown bear eyes and sweet face!

No comments:

Post a Comment