fam

fam

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Buddy the Brace

 

So, I've always had pretty loose joints. My ankles and knees pop all the time. Well yesterday while I was getting the kiddos stuff out for nap my knee cap popped. This wasn't the usual pop I've heard while playing with the kids or crawling around on my knees. It was so loud Hobo heard it in the other room. Afterwards my knee ached and it hurt to put weight on it. I just figured it needed a moment to get back adjusted and I'd be okay. Last night it ached still. This morning I woke up to a swollen knee.
  So we made a call to my doctor only to find out that he was out of town until Monday. So we started playing phone tag with the other doctors in the Valley. With no luck we had to go to urgent care after six. Two in a half hours later and a set of x-rays they told me what Hoho and I feared. I had dislocated my knee. Key word ''had'', because of all the fluid and swelling my knee cap was still a little off. So meet Buddy the brace. He is my new friend for the next two to three weeks.              


No comments:

Post a Comment