Hoho and I picked up the kiddos from Nana around four so Sissy could come straight over from work.It was nice to see the kiddos and they were excited to go to Papa Pete and Grandma Janet's house. Dinner was great and we enjoyed each others company. It was a hot day so we told the kids that we'd do fireworks as soon as the sun went down.
I handed over the fireworks to pyro and he and Kman enthralled the kiddos with poppers, smoke bombs, screeches and spinning flowers. We ended with sparklers for the kiddos and rushed to the deck to watch the city fireworks. I snapped this picture of the kiddos in awe as they watched Murray City's fireworks from Papa Pete and Grandma Janet's deck. It's the little moments like this that I love most.
![]() |
| Charlotte playing outside on the deck |
Abby and Auntie Becca
Hermione being silly
Auntie Becca and H watching fireworks
Abby using momma as a chair
Pyro
Becca, Shany, and Charlie
Sissy showing the kiddos how to play with sparklers
watching Uncle Davy
Aiden's ham face











No comments:
Post a Comment