Wow I feel like this summer zipped by. My last year as a WSU wildcat started the 27th. I started with my Spanish second level first half.(2010) I have a break between that and my Photo Seminar in which I've squeezed in an institute class. I didn't have to work Monday which was nice. Made it so I could get stuff together for my Tuesday, Thursday classes. I was a bit spoiled during my summer classes and got use to the campus being so quiet. It seems so busy and crowded with it back in full swing.
Work is going well. It makes for a long day when I sit in classes for 3-4 hours and then go to work afterwords. I enjoy all my coworkers and will miss them after the 8th. Its off season and they just can't keep me on. It was a great summer job and I'm hoping to find something on campus. I actually have an interview set up for the 8th at 9am. Thursday was my first night class. The original professor Roghaar came out of retirement to work at a charter school. So our class was given to a younger professor. I think it'll go well but I'm a bit bummed out still.
Friday was WSU's annual block party. All the major clubs and departments set up booths. So since I only have Spanish on Fridays I volunteered to sit at Metaphor's booth for a while. Block parties rock because one can reap in the benefits of free stuff! After I manned the booth for a few hours I wandered the party. I got 3 new shirts, water bottle, food, beads, and had loads of fun! I'm looking forward to my senior year as a Weber State wildcat!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment