fam

fam

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Birthday Weekend

So I decided to go to my parents right after class on Friday morning. I had big plans and wanted to utilize my time in SLC with my family and friends. My older brother Phil took me to lunch at Mimi's Cafe. It was fun to catch up with my big bro and eat yummy food. After packing up our leftovers we headed to Sweet Tooth Fairy's for a cupcake.
You know how hard it is to pick something when they all look so tasty. I got a pumpkin cheese cake one for later. they gave us two free french vanilla ones for being America First Credit Union members. (I took them with me when I visited Sissy and we ate them as a treat after we dropped off the kiddos at grandma's)
   I love my adorable nieces and nephew. I took this Friday after I changed Charlotte's diaper and cloths after a huge blow out. I miss these cuties while I'm in Ogden. I'm looking forward to seeing them a bit more during Christmas break.

Saturday I was able to hang out with Shalyna and visit with Tay. I miss all my friends in SLC. Sunday we had my birthday dinner of lasagna, green salad and french bread. I had my family as well as Rachie and Boo.  I'm excited to use the new journal for my journaling class in the spring. The T Swift CD will be fun to listen to while studying and the birthday money will be put to good use. ( Thanks Becky, Grandma, Mom and Dad)

No comments:

Post a Comment