So I don't get to see Jenny and Sarah much anymore. For starters they are seventeen and fourteen, and second they live in Woods Cross. I'm so proud of how grownup they've become. When I lived in Ogden I came down a few times via front runner. I enjoyed spending time with them and dubbed them my Woods Cross family. With everything going on here I've been horrible about keeping in touch. So when Susan called and wanted to have a BBQ I was ecstatic.
I had class that morning in Orem, as did the rest of my colleagues. So we went to our five hour training then headed to Salt Lake. My parents weren't sure how to get to their house do we caravanned. It was a beautiful night and the company was exceptional. I can't believe how grown up these girls are! Love my Woods Cross family!

No comments:
Post a Comment