fam

fam

Monday, May 26, 2014

Memorial Day BBQ

Hoho and I started our lovely holiday weekend with some housekeeping in the school. I worked on organizing the teacher and art materials. I know that when things look good we feel better. Days, which is our local grocery store had a BBQ. So between projects we rushed over and got some lunch for a mire six dollars! After some rest and relaxation Saturday night and all day Sunday we were excited to spend Monday afternoon with the family in Salt Lake.
We invited Sissy and the kiddos over and had a BBQ and just hung out. I love spending quality time with my family and Sissy. The girls had fun playing dress up while Bug played with the train and cars. It was nice to relax and chat. I love my job but sometimes I miss my old life in the city.
  After dinner we said our goodbyes and headed out of town. We wanted to beat the holiday rush back through the canyon. All in all it was a busy, yet successful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment