fam

fam

Friday, October 31, 2014

Halloween

 
 

It just so happens that the kids had Halloween off due to it being end of term. So this made our little party a bit hectic. I wanted a few things planned for our little ones but we were a teacher short and hoho didn't make it too long either. So we winged it. They decorated their treat bags and danced. Had cupcakes and passed out treats.
By midday I was ready for a nap. Hoho had  bamboo plant sent to me from the staff and we all had donuts for my birthday snack. Days carries gluten free donuts. They're pretty good too. We lost all our kids by 5:45 and I was free to ring in my thirtieth birthday in my jammies.
Hoho had Junction pizza delivered to us and we watched a plethora of movies. Great end to a hectic day.

No comments:

Post a Comment