fam

fam

Friday, February 8, 2013

Week Five

It's been a busy week! I had training for FAFSA February and my first Spanish test. I hate first tests of the semester. Especially with a professor I'm not familiar with. I feel like I've put a lot of time into Spanish and I just don't comprehend it very well. I got a B+ last semester in 2010. I would think I'd understand my professor more. Well lets rephrase this predicament  I understand about 85% of what she's saying but I have a hard time recalling the verbs and tenses I need to respond to her.
 I just want to pass and have a better knowledge of the language. I don't think I'm even close to being fluent. This semester really is moving fast. I can't believe that march is just a few weeks away. My capstone reading is just around the corner, then my senior portfolio and graduation.

No comments:

Post a Comment