 |
| parking lot on campus |
Wow I can't believe we're in week seven! It was a long week. I've been working on my pieces for my senior portfolio. My selections of work to show my various abilities to write in numerous forms. Now I just got to finish the other requirements and my capstone reading. All my classes have kept me busy this week and today I did my eight hours helping with FAFSA February. The picture above is what it looked like at noon.
Even with the snow storm we got a nice group of people. I was able to clock out around 3:45 and head home for me time. We got about 8 inches and our drive way really needed to be shoveled. Paige and I are the ones who usually get stuck with it. (that's what happens when you have a roomie who thinks she's above it all) I didn't want it to get packed down and turn to ice. So I changed into something warm and started shoveling. Besides I needed to clear my mind after 8 hours of helping people fill out their financial aid for school.
 |
| My new friend Tiny |
As I was shoveling I saw this little cutie running around and grabbed her before she headed to a busy Harrison Blvd. Paigy called and got a hold of her family. She was very friendly and reminded me of my Mom's dog Tawny. After a while Paigy and I got a hunkering for some ice cream and got shakes from Warren's. It really is funny how much we crave ice cream when its freezing outside!
No comments:
Post a Comment