fam

fam

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Woods Cross Family

I love my Woods Cross family! I don't get to see them enough either. We've been trying to get together since  October but something has always come up. So when Susan called and asked about this weekend I was thrilled. I packed up my stuff and had Paigy drop me off at the front-runner.
Susan, Sarah and Miloh came and picked me up. (Miloh is their adorable little Yorkie terrier) Jenny was working at the pool (she's a lifeguard as well as on her high school swim team) So we changed into our swimsuits and headed to South Davis Rec Center to swim in their indoor pool. Jenny came and found Sarah and I in the pool talking and joined us. I cannot believe how grown up they're getting! Sarah is twelve in a half almost thirteen and is taller then Jenny. (I can't believe Jenny will be sixteen in April) It was fun to spend time with the girls. I hope to see them again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment