Wow week four! It's been a busy week at that. The weather has been cold a snowy. We had two storms at the beginning of the week dumping quite a bit of snow. Tuesday I worked in the studio with Megan so we could get our assignment done for photo. It is much easier to work in the studio when its just two people instead of 10. We didn't meet for Metaphor Wednesday because the different staffs are getting together with the editors to look through submissions and pick the ones to be published in this year's journal.
My other classes have kept me fairly busy as well. Spanish 2020 is lots more work then the other semesters. I feel like we have lots more assignments. In my previous Spanish classes we had online homework and occasionally a essay to turn in. This class has lots more little assignments plus the online ones as well. I feel like I'm studying the language so much more since the professor speaks nothing but Spanish in class. I understand most of it. It just takes me longer to comprehend sometimes. I'm glad I have my friend Jenn to study with. Journal and Notebooks is going well too. I love that I'm writing so frequently for that class. It has made me realize just how much I truly love writing. My good news for the week is that I got a part time job for February helping incoming students fill out their FAFSA for the new school year. It'll be nice to get a little extra cash. Tell next time.... hasta luego!

No comments:
Post a Comment