So I must admit that the transition from normal diet to gluten free has been a bit rough. What can I say, I enjoy wheat bread. The first few things Heidi attempted and they tasted alright. But I must say after my mishap with homemade gluten free mac and cheese I just wanted to sit on the kitchen floor and cry.
So we did some research and invested in some gluten free flour at Costco and I began getting in touch with my Susie homemaker side. Breakfast has been hard because I use to just eat with the kids at the daycare. Now I had to find something that stuck to my bones but didn't make me sick. You can eat so much oatmeal and gluten free pbj's.
My flour had a recipe for banana muffins and after some practice and a bit of a tweak (I make it more like a coffee cake) I've found a great breakfast bar. I added raspberries to this batch. They really are quite delightful and I cannot wait to try new things out!

No comments:
Post a Comment