fam

fam

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Four day Stomach ache....

So Saturday afternoon when I got home from the fair I noticed my stomach hurt a bit. I had just finished a month long regiment of 500 ml of Naproxen twice a day for my pinched nerve and had started using Tylenol. I was worried it might be a bug seeing how they guys next store had all had a nasty flu bug. So by Monday I bought Pepto and lactaid to help with any dairy I dared eat.  Tuesday afternoon I fell asleep squeezing a pillow to my aching stomach. So I decided it was time to see what was really going on in that stomach of mine...
 After my classes today I made a visit to the clinic. Between my nasty virus I got over the summer and my pinched Sciatic nerve I felt a bit ridiculous going again for the 4 time in less then a month. I know I have a sensitive stomach and my fear was that the anti-inflammatory for my pinched nerve had given me an ulcer.
  Surprise, surprise! This chickadee knows her body pretty dang well. The Doctor told me to stay clear of all anti-inflammatories for 6-8 weeks and to start taking the stuff above asap. New goal... To get through a whole lecture pain free (between my pinched nerve and ulcer) My hope is still by week 4....

No comments:

Post a Comment