For those who know me well know that crying is difficult for me. When I was younger struggling with the after affects of abuse the only thing I could truly control was my feelings. I held in crying for most of my teenage years. Its just in the last two years or so that I've allowed myself to cry. I made it to the end of the lesson before I broke down. After the closing prayer Paigie instantly consoled me. During Sunday School Hails and I had a heart to heart and by sacrament meeting I realized that I had some roomies that not only supported me but loved me.
After lunch and a nice Sunday nap we went to Buas pond and took some pictures and goofed off! They really made the day run smoother. I'm thankful for roomies that are fun to be with and are supportive to me in my time of need.


No comments:
Post a Comment