I can't believe we're already at week four! I'm finally getting into a routine. I finished up with my last day of PT on Wednesday. The PT (physical therapist) gave me a list of things to do at home on my own. I can finally sit through a lecture without getting fidgety or sick. My left upper thigh is still a bit tight but its doing lots better. I've been taking the meds for the ulcer and its clearing up as well.
My classes are all going swell. We've read one novel in my Philosophy of Lit class and we're half way through another. We had our first Spanish test and we've had to critiques for photo seminar. I finally feel like I know what I want to do with that project! My poetry class is going well. My professor used one of my pieces as an example in our lecture this week. I'll have to post it some time soon!

No comments:
Post a Comment