fam

fam

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Tuesday Tension

So I may be a creative writing major but my minor is photography. This semester I'm taking a photo seminar class that literally makes me sick to my stomach most days. Our first critique I left feeling like a total idiot. I hate speaking in front of groups and definitely didn't get out what I meant to say. My punishment for my lack of social skills during crit? Well street photography.
 I absolutely hate being a creep. I love people watching but taking pictures of random strangers without permission rubs me the wrong way. I wanted some options though to show for Wednesday during critique. So I loaded up my camera and headed to Salt lake via front runner. I met Dad for lunch then headed to City Creek to do some creeping...
 One problem I simply couldn't do it. So after a 30 minute conversation with Sissy I finally figured out what I want to do with my stinking project... Not street photography. So a bit frazzled and ticked off with myself I began to wonder City Creek. It was nice to just have me time even if my project was looming in my mind the whole 4 hours....

No comments:

Post a Comment