I cannot believe how fast this crept up on me this year! My final year at WSU is just zipping by. It was nice to have a short week of school. I left Ogden at 6:15 on Wednesday and Heidi Picked me up around 7:30 in SLC. We ran some errands and got some dinner. It was nice to just talk. I forget how much I miss my siblings until I get down here.
We had Thanksgiving dinner at my parents place at 2:30. We had 13 people. It was great to spend time with my family and visit with my cousin I hadn't seen in months. If there is anything I've learned being out on my own the last year its how important my friends and family are. I love being able to spend time with them. I'm thankful for all they do for me as well!

No comments:
Post a Comment