fam

fam

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter Weekend

I had such a nice Easter weekend. It started Friday afternoon when Phil, David, Becca and I went to dinner at Rambi's then went to the Venue to see Lindsey Sterling in concert. (If you've never heard her stuff I suggest you YouTube it) It was an amazing concert and I'm thankful for my brother who got me the ticket and dinner as a graduation gift!
 After we got home Heidi arrived and we chatted and went to bed. We had loads to do Saturday before Young Women's Conference. (My momma is the YW Pres and had some extra tickets.) So Heidi and I got my graduation announcements made and picked up from Walmart as well as our other stuff done. We came home and got all ready and left early so we could eat dinner before attending the meeting. There is something truly amazing about hearing the talks in person. The spirit hits you so hard.
  That night after everyone got home we dyed eggs. Mom made all the eggs with info about Davy and Becca's wedding. She is so excited for his wedding August fourth! After church on Sunday Heidi and I filled and hid eggs. ( we've had a tradition for the last 4 or so years of an egg hunt for we adults.) Everyone had a small Easter surprise on their dinner plate. Grandma just loved her wind up chick! I loved my weekend with my family. I can't believe I'll be back in Salt Lake in just four weeks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment