Wow, it's been a crazy week! Graduation is a little over a month away and the assignments are piling on. My final portfolio is due on the 25 of March. So I've been putting on final touches and putting together in a nice three ring binder. We've also been busy in Studio Lighting so I've got the hot lights this weekend. (They're so heavy and not my favorite. Its hard to control the light level)
Besides assignments being given and deadlines for others, I had my oral exam in Spanish, which I passed with a B! Our apartment was ripped apart for painting and some renovating. I spent all of Saturday climbing over the couch that field the hallway that went from my room to the bathroom and kitchen. I didn't mind it at first, but by the end of the day I was pretty grouchy. I'm looking forward to next weekend when I get to see my family and some friends.

No comments:
Post a Comment