 |
| The Kiddos |
I was so excited to spend some time with Sissy and the kiddos. I miss them all so much while I'm at school. I've made a habit of visiting with them every chance I get. So I spent the night Tuesday and got to watch the kiddos for a bit while Sissy went to an appointment. H, Bug and Bean all played well together while Bee took her nap.
After she came back we spent some time with the kids and did some stuff around the house. I love spending time with sissy and the kiddos and feel like the time goes by far to quick. Nothing makes my day quite like Bean sleeping in my lap, Bug giving me loves, H wanting to sit by me or baby Bee reaching for me.
 |
| Sleepy Bee |
I just had to add that one in! She got so cranky. I made her a bottle and laid her down for her afternoon nap.When I came in to gather my stuff this is how she was sleeping!
No comments:
Post a Comment