It has been such an extremely long week! It is so true that after a student has spring break you become exhausted! I've been hard at work putting together my final portfolio for graduation, as well as deciding on what to read at my capstone reading. Being an English major, Creative Writing emphasis, it is required by the English department that I read some of my work that I produced while in the program.
I was suppose to have my reading yesterday, but unfortunately the professor in charge has been ill, so it has to rescheduled. My next six weeks before graduation are going to be crazy anyways. I can't believe how close I'm getting. It's exciting to see an end so near. I also found out this week that I'm ending my final semester with a very large bang! I'm getting pieces published in Metaphor as well as Epiphany. The release dates are both in April.
The next few weeks are going to be very busy so if my blog gets ignored for a bit know that means there is plenty of exciting info to come as soon as I can get a moment in to type!

No comments:
Post a Comment