fam

fam

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Week Eleven

It's been a busy few days! My senior portfolio is turned in. All I need to do is my capstone reading. It feels so nice to have that done. I've been working on it since October! Most of all it's bringing me to the realization that I am so close to having my Bachelors.
 I was able to get all of my tableau pieces shot for photo. Thankfully I have roomies and Neighbors that allow me to use them in my homework assignments. Maybe some day I'll get them all posted on my photo blog. We had to have these images printed for crit and I found myself really hating the printer in the lab. My pictures looked great on the screen and printed way dark.
  I'm just glad to have that assignment over. I enjoyed setting up the tableau's it's just that I felt so rushed. Mostly due to the lack of time. Our next assignment is a class project so we should have plenty of time. Paigy and I were able to make it to a basketball game Wednesday which was a great break from homework and such. I'm excited to go to SLC tomorrow and see my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment