 |
| The picture I used for my announcement. |
Because I had an open mic for National Literary Conference I couldn't come down to Salt Lake Friday afternoon after classes. My roomies had both gone home for the weekend so when I came home after the open mic I locked myself in my room for the night and watched some Vampire Dairies. I figured that I'd wake up by nine giving me plenty of time to make pancakes for myself and watch the first session via my laptop. (Ah modern technology) I woke up at a quarter after ten! (most of you that know me know I usually don't sleep after nine nine-thirty) Heidi was going to pick me up around 12:30 and I had a few last minute things to do before then. (thankfully I can watch the previous sessions online)
We did our errands and made it back to Mom and Dad's in the evening. We watched Lincoln with Davy and Becca and then headed to bed. We have a tradition of a hot breakfast on Sunday morning, so Heidi and I got up and helped mom make pancakes and turkey bacon! I watched the first session with my parents and Hoho. We had a lovely lunch between with Sariah, Cara, Brent, Camden, and Nathan. Grandma came for the second half then when it was all over Heidi and I hopped in her car and left.
It was a short weekend but it was nice to spend time with the family.
No comments:
Post a Comment