My oh my its been a hectic week! We had the Gala on Monday and our end of the year awards ceremony in Metaphor. Its the week before finals so I picked up the strobe lights at 4 on Wednesday and headed to Elizabeth Hall for my last Metaphor meeting. It feels weird to think I won't be back here in the Fall. Hasn't hit yet that I'm done. Josh and his adorable wife were my models that night. We turned their dreary basement into a tea party. I didn't get back until after 10 pm.
I spent today working on Spanish homework and my final for Dr. S class. I can't believe all my finals are on Monday! Then I get to spend the rest of next week cleaning and packing. Seems like this semester cruised by. I'm not sure if I'm ready to leave Ogden yet....

No comments:
Post a Comment