Well it has been a hectic week with loads going on. We worked on our group assignment in photo. (that was a lot of work) Paigy and I were able to attend the final basketball game. Which was pretty epic. the other team scored a second before the game ended making them win by two points.
I can't believe I'm a mire three weeks from earning my bachelors! I can't believe how fast the last three years have gone at Weber.My final portfolio is in and I'm scheduled to do my reading at the gala for metaphor on the 15. I'm ending my senior year with three published pieces. Epiphany had its release party this week and I was able to see my poem and non-fiction piece in the book. I'm excited to get extra copies for my family. tomorrow Heidi is coming to pick me up for conference weekend. I'm going to pick up my announcements and start bringing stuff back to my parents house. going to be moving back to Salt Lake after graduation.

No comments:
Post a Comment