 |
Abe was at the entrance to the store. Fun fact Abe always kept paper and a quill in his hat so he could write his thoughts. |
I came to SLC this weekend for Sissy's Birthday. Her birthday was Saturday the 13 so I spent Friday afternoon and evening with my family. Davy was going to take Becca to Scheels and she insisted I tag along. (I love my brother's sweet fiance) So we hopped in Sosuke,(the name of Davy's car) and headed out on our adventure.
They had lots of fun things to look at with numerous photo ops throughout the store! Including an indoor ferris wheel. As you can see we just had a blast!
 |
| I found Waldo! |
I found Weber State's mascot! Waldo the Wildcat, I now can mark that off my bucket list.
 |
| ah give me some loves... |
 |
| the love birds... |
And we got a genuine bear hug! All in all it was an exciting night.
Looks like a fun place!
ReplyDeleteIt was way fun! Indoor ferris wheel!
ReplyDelete