fam

fam

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Answer to Prayers

So since I graduated over eight weeks ago its been go go go. I've wanted to do a session for quite sometime but seemed to always hit a road block. I've finally hit my overload button. I've applied to who knows how many jobs and only had two-three interviews. So I decided to do something I should have done a long time ago. Talk with my Heavenly Father.
  I had my mom drop me off at the Salt Lake Temple on her way to work Friday morning at 7 am and I headed in to do a session. I love sitting in the temple its so quiet and peaceful. I had just barely missed the previous session and had to wait in the chapel for the 8 am session. It was a great time to think with no interruptions. As I sat there I realized I hadn't done a session in over 7 months because Ogden temple was under construction and when I went with my singles ward it was always baptisms.
  The great thing about the temple is there is always someone to help you. the best reward anyways is being to sit in the celestial room and feel our Father in Heaven's presence and love.  I left feeling less stressed and knowing that everything would be alright. So lets jump to today. I attend a singles ward with my brothers in my family's neighborhood. Today just so happens to be the fifth Sunday. Which means priesthood and relief society is combined. Guess what the lesson was on? Employment. I've learned some insightful things and hope this will aid me in my job search. Lesson learned: HF is always listening and willing to help if we come to him. Just realize its not always on our same time table.

No comments:

Post a Comment