Sissy had a busy week and has had a rough time getting a reliable sitter. So I took the kiddos since my house is real close to her work. We had so much fun! As Miss Lotty napped Hermione, Aiden, Abby and I played in the living room with the little tikes blocks and in the back yard on the deck! I promised the kiddos when Lotty woke up we could go to the park!
So this was a great idea until I realized we didn't have a stroller and I had 3 small children and a six year old... Miss Lotty doesn't walk yet so I carried her and had to keep corralling the little kids (Aiden and Abby) to the side of the street. Unfortunately my parents neighborhood doesn't have sidewalks. after lathering them up in sunscreen I gave them free reign of the playground. They had a great time and I enjoyed time with them.
After dinner it was bath time and jammies. Abby was out in a matter of 20 minutes into a movie and my momma rocked Lotty to sleep. Hermione and Aiden enjoyed watching Mickey until mom showed up around 9:30. I love being to help sissy with the kiddos and hope to have an Auntie play day again soon!

No comments:
Post a Comment