fam

fam

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Busy Week

So I have had something literally every day this week. No wonder today I almost fell asleep on the couch! Monday I had sissy's kiddos from 12:30 to 9:30 pm, Tuesday was roomie reunion, Wednesday I had an interview downtown, Thursday Amanda and I took Lulu and Lotty to the park and had a picnic, Friday I helped sissy clean and move Lotty's bed downstairs into the girls room, Saturday was the family reunion and then Hoho and I went father's day shopping and then today is D-day! So I thought I'd share some fun pics from this week!
Isaac, Davy, Becca, Me, Sarah at the Kimball Reunion

Lotty and Lulu having a playdate

someone was a bit stubborn and overly tired...
H has been crazy about taking pics on my phone!
Here is Abby and Aiden with Auntie

No comments:

Post a Comment