 |
| H snoozing away |
Guess who finally earned her sleepover? Oh my she was so excited. Granted it would have been sooner if she hadn't had a horrible rash. I had surprises for her left and right. We started with painting her nails.(fingers and toes) She took a bath that night so we could do princess hair in the morning. She was so excited it took a while for her to get to sleep. I woke up and snapped this picture of her this morning.
 |
| Princess hair like Auntie promised! |
After a yummy breakfast of pancakes I did her princess hair and gave her her new tee shirt dress that grandma Janet and I made her weeks ago. She was ecstatic! She put it on and we headed to the park.
 |
| All jazzed up! Princess H |
I let her have a pair of my dangle earrings and she wore her special necklace we made out of pony beads the night before. (I had found letter beads that spelled out her name, she loved it) We played and danced and had a blast. definitely something We will be doing again!
No comments:
Post a Comment