
Thanksgiving weekend was a busy one! Wednesday the schools in Heber were out so I helped at Sunny Day Preschool and Daycare. I packed my bag that night so I could spend the next three to four days in Sally Lake. I was excited to see my parents and sissy. What I never planned was just how accustom I'd become to Heber City 's clean fresh air.
We spent Thanksgiving with our family at my parents place in Taylorsville. That evening Heidi
headed home as I settled in for a weekend with my parentals. Friday dad had to run mom to work because since her accident she hasn't been able to drive. So we dropped her off and headed to village inn for breakfast, my treat. It was nice to have time with my dad alone. It made me realize just how much I miss him. I was able to spend time with Kman and sissy that afternoon as well. 😄
By that night though I was pretty darn wheezy. I spent the night tossing and turning cursing the nasty City air. By Saturday night I was so wheezy I ditched our Christmas concert Heidi and I had tickets to and begged to go home. After three Albuterol treatment s in a matter of a week I finally sound better. I'm thankful I was able to see my love ones even if it resulted in a horrible asthma attack and three treatments.
I'm sorry you have asthma but at least you were able to spend some time with your family. How nice to have a one on one with your dad.
ReplyDelete