fam

fam

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Kiddos

Hermione holding Charlotte, Aiden & Abbygail
 One thing I loved about the break was being able to spend time with Sissy and the loves of my life; Meanie Mione Mo, Bug, Beanie Baby, and Baby Bee. It's amazing how much you can love a child. It had been a while since I'd taken their pictures so I spent the night on the 30 of December and on New Year's Eve we did a mini photo shoot.
Charlotte Shannon 8mo.

Ah my name sake. What else is there to say? I love this little girl so much. She just loves people and her family. No one can make her laugh harder then Meanie Mione Mo. She has an infectious smile that makes everyone happy. She loves to snuggle and is the proud owner of 4 shiny, sharp teeth. She is definitely a chill go with the flow kiddo. I cannot believe she'll be one in April!
Abbygail Jean 2 yrs & 5mo. 
Abby is a diva. She definitely makes her wants known and has since her birth. She is Sissy's shadow and loves to help with Baby Charlie. She has grown so much this year. We did her Birthday photo shoot and she gained a baby sister. She is a cuddlier and loves all things girly! She loves to play with her brother and sisters. I love cuddle time with her and receiving calls from her to talk with Auntie Shan.
Aiden Jay 4 yrs. & 3mo.
 Aiden has accomplished so much this year! He is in his second year of preschool and is talking more and more. Its funny to see him and think he was the 2 lb baby boy born 12 weeks early. His favorite things in life are Mickey Mouse, school, and cars. He is a lover like his baby sisters and climb in your lap and cuddle just as much as the babies. He is a ham and loves to make his momma laugh.
Hermione Marie 6 yrs. & 3 mo.
Meanie Mione Mo! I remember the first time I met this timid little toe head three years ago. She has grown up so much from then. Hermione started kindergarten in September and was lucky to get in a all day program. She is in class with her best friend which is both a blessing and hindrance. She is a great big sister to her baby sisters and little brother. She loves having girl time with mommy and Aunt Shannon. She has had a tough year with her Anxiety and PTSD but is learning positive ways of coping. We've been proud of her accomplishments and love spending time with her!
Ah I love these kiddos and it's going to be tough to go back to school and not see them weekly. Thankfully Sissy is great at sending me picture messages. Love ya little sprouts!

No comments:

Post a Comment