fam

fam

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Portraiture Project for Studio Lighting...

I look mad here. 

Getting close...

Second favorite...

Another picture looking angry...

I look sad here...

vulnerable...

Timid

Unsure...

Pensive and Strong! 

Nervous...
Portraiture in Studio Lighting. Every photographers nightmare. You mean you want to take MY picture? Our professor said to pick a pose or word that defined who we were. Pensive. Being a writer I'm constantly zoning out into my own little world. Pensive would be my word. Standing under lights trying to find the best pensive look isn't exactly a fun thing to do. (those lights are extremely hot!) I think I found the one though...
Pensive
 That would be me in a nutshell! This class is only on week two and already making my classmates and I pull our hair out. I love a challenge and this class is definitely going to do that!

No comments:

Post a Comment